LEADERSHIP 2 - Becoming a Coach
Certification: L2-Coach and Mentor
Become a recognized leader by increasing employee performance and building team commitment that leads to RESULTS!!! This progressive seminar will take you to the next level from “manager” to “coach.” It will increase team development, employee commitment, and develop skills to become a recognized “leader.”
Participants will learn:
- How to establish a departmental vision.
- The power of employee involvement through the development
of a strategic plan.
- How to set goals that will be achieved.
- If an employee is in the right job: assessing skills and attitudes
to increase productivity.
- How to build employee commitment through availability and involvement
- The 10 steps of brainstorming & how to use it as a tool to
build employee commitment.
- How to motivate employees through effective meetings.
- How to hold employees accountable everyday so that they are motivated
to get the job done and get the job done correctly.
- How to use documentation as a tool to promote employee
growth and development.
- 5 characteristics of effective feedback.
- How to recognize employees to increase performance
- The power of district-wide established values.
- The power of the compliment and how to use them to increase performance.